COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR SAFE UNLOADING OF GOODS
TrailerSafe working platform from SafetyRespect is an easy to use, complete solution for fall protection while loading and unloading goods. TrailerSafe is tested and approved both as a scaffold and as an anchor point for personal fall protection for a maximum of two people.
SafetyRespect’s working platform TrailerSafe has a flexible and modular design, which works
just as well in crowded city environments as on open areas at a construction site. TrailerSafe has overhead anchor points for the personal fall protection. With the rollable trolleys it is easy to move along the entire length of the platform.
The working platform can be adjusted in height to suit different situations, and is pushed out which makes it easy to park the truck close. TrailerSafe can also provide fall protection over longer distances by connecting multiple units. With TrailerSafe, you get a complete and flexible solution where we can help you adapt the platform to your wishes. Assembly is quick and included in the delivery.
• Type approved as scaffolding (EN 12811), max 150 kg/m2.
• Tested and approved as an anchor point for personal fall protection for 2 people (EN 795, TS 16415).
• Overhead anchor point, 7 meters above the ground.
• Adjustable working platform.
• Extendable system for longer distances.
• Moveable when using forks.
• Compact transport and storage mode.
• Stairs with railing, for one or two sides.
• Delivered with assembly included.
• Automatic rescue function as an option.
Length: 6 m (excl. stairs)
Height: 7,3 m
Depth: 1,3 m
Height work platform: 1,1–1,5 m
Max working height: 4,5 m
Weight TrailerSafe: 1500 kg
Weight ballast: 3000–5000 kg