When working on facades and roofs Flex working platform can be installed in order to create a safe working area with temporary edge protection. The system includes safety barriers and is both faster to install and more flexible than traditional scaffolds. The system can be adapted and installed to most situations, like on facades, walls, floor structures, slab edges, truss etc. Installation is mainly done by SafetyRespect in consultation with the customer.
The Working platform has a type approval certificate as a scaffold of SP (Technical Research Institute of Sweden) in load grade 2 and 3 according to AFS 1990:12.
• Flexible installation on wall, floor structure or truss.
• Used with boardwalk steel sheet.
• Configured according to requirement.
• Galvanised components.
• Load classification 2 and 3.
• Console weight from 12 kg.
Art. No. 981122