Compression post is used as for installing edge protection between concrete slabs and other situations at construction sites. Utilizing the Compression post together with Barrier and Containment net a fully covered opening can be achieved. The containment net stops debris and material from entering or exiting the floor and the Barrier acts as collective fall protection. The Compression post is easy to install by extending the inner pipe to the ceiling and then activating the compression function by a foot pedal.
• Tool free installation.
• Adjustable length 2,2-3,5 m (7’2”-11’5”).
• Tension load (FT) 100-150 kg.
• Fits with various barrier brackets.
• Hot dip galvanized.
• Weight 10,5 kg.
• EN 13374 A, OSHA 1926.502 (B).
• Delivered 50 pcs in stackable pallet.